Sunday, February 27, 2011

Farmhand

Not a bad one - introducing a new character - well I already introduced her - the Collector. She is not as capricious as the Mistress, but also tends to think of her toys as simply possessions - did one previously with this character, and linking them together.

OK that came out confusedly. Let's try again. I have noticed that this one, and a previous one, as well as one I created this week, all had a similar point of view; so determined they were part of a set. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice caption and excellent picture choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious caption and I can identify with your Collector character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you darlings - and I do have another collector coming soon. I'll move it up in the rotation giggles.

    ReplyDelete